2021 Local Club Centerpiece Contest
Are your local club members exceptionally talented and crafty? Its time to show off those talents at the 2021 TBA Annual Convention!
From artistic creations to bountiful baskets filled with your club member’s favorite hive products, your local club talent’s will shine as the centerpieces of our evening banquet. All entries will be judged and auctioned benefiting our THBEA educational fund. Will your local club take home the winner’s plaque this year? Will your club’s entry win the highest bid at the auction? Register today and show us your club’s talents while supporting a great cause!
Rules for Entry:
- The club’s total out of pocket expense will be $25-$50. All other items to be donated by members within the club.
- Entry height and width not to exceed 18-20″.
- The theme is anything regarding bees but each entry should be a reflection of your regional club (references to famous landmarks, area delicacies, local favorite items). You can proudly display your club name on your entry.
- Entry must be brought to the annual convention by a club member or representative.
- Entries must be submitted to registration table no later than 12:00 noon on Friday.
People’s Choice Award:
- Voting will begin Saturday at 10:30 AM
- 5 votes for $5
- One set of votes per person