Submit an Application for the TBA Board
Texas Beekeepers Association, is a member-driven organization, and is looking for members interested in serving on the Executive Committee beginning in November of this year. Specific responsibilities are as detailed in the Leadership Agreement.
President and Vice-President positions are elected for a one-year term. The election will take place at the Texas Beekeepers Association Business Meeting held during the Annual Convention in Temple.
Nominations should be sent to Past President, Ashley Ralph, Chairman of the Nominations Committee, via the button below. Nominations must be received no later than October 1st, 2023.
- Member of TBA for current and previous year (paid members only)
- Must be present at the annual meeting
- Must agree to serve
- Must sign the Leadership Agreement
- President and Vice President candidates must have served one year as a TBA Director
The nominations committee will review applicants, interview and present a slate of one or more candidates for each position to the TBA membership at the Annual Meeting.
2023 Nominations Committee
- Ashley Ralph, Chair of Nominations Committee, Past President
- Charlie Agar
- Monica Siwiak
- Meagan Elzner
- Julie Norman