Now accepting nominations for 2021-2022 TBA Board
Texas Beekeepers Association, is a member-driven organization, and is looking for members interested in serving on the Executive Committee beginning in November of this year. Specific responsibilities are as detailed in the Leadership Agreement.
This year is unique in that we have Director positions available for both a one-year and two-year term. President and Vice-President positions are elected for a one-year term. The election will take place at the Texas Beekeepers Association Business Meeting held during the Annual Convention, November 6th of this year, in Galveston.
Nominations should be sent to Past President, Blake Shook, Chairman of the Nominations Committee, via the button below or emailed to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations must be received no later than September 15th, 2021.
- Member of TBA for current and previous year (paid members only)
- Must be present at the annual meeting
- Must agree to serve
- Must sign the Leadership Agreement
- President and Vice President candidates must have served one year as a TBA Director
The nominations committee will review applicants, interview and present a slate of one or more candidates for each position to the TBA membership at the Annual Meeting.
- Blake Shook, Chair of Nominations Committee, Past President
- Chris Moore
- Kaye Brouse
- Charlie Agar (TBA Board Appointee)
- Dodie Stillman (TBA Board Appointee)